What’s in the Box
- Thompson Center Performance Center TCR-22 22LR Rimfire Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Designed for competitive shooting and hunting applications, the Performance Center® T/CR22® rifle has been engineered for supreme accuracy and ergonomics. Featuring a light, crisp trigger pull, button-rifled heavy contour barrel, and a threaded muzzle that allows for the use of a suppressor or other muzzle device.
- Fully-machined 6061 aluminum receiver – with hole at rear to allow cleaning from breech
- Fully-machined stainless steel bolt
- Heavy contour stainless steel 20? fluted barrel
- 1:15? twist button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy.
- Built-in picatinny rail on top of the receiver for easy, secure mounting of optics
- Sculpted, ambidextrous Hogue® Overmolded® Thumbhole stock
- Large bolt handle provides easy operation
- Ergonomic stock design for a steady hold
- Easy-to-use push-button safety
- Crisp trigger right out of the box
- Easy-to-push magazine release lever
- Hand-filling forend with textured grip panels and .920? barrel channel
- Threaded muzzle for mounting muzzle devices with ½-28 UNEF Threads
- Sling swivel studs
- Compatible with most after-market 10/22® parts and accessories
- Model: Performance Center® T/CR22®
- Sku: 12086*
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10 Round Rotary Magazine
- Action: Semi-auto
- Barrel: Heavy 20? Fluted
- Stock: HOGUE® Over-molded®
- Length of Pull: 14?
- Weight: 6.95 Lbs.
- Overall Length: 38.5?
- Receiver Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Bolt Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin
- UPC #: 090161450202