What’s in the Box
- Thompson CenterTCR-22 22LR with Realtree Edge Camo Stock
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Expertly crafted for hunters, plinkers, and first-time shooters alike, the new T/CR22 rifle integrates a variety of high-end features into an innovative rimfire package – now available in Realtree EDGE.
The new T/CR22 in Realtree Edge includes a green fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear peep sight for quick target acquisition, while the built-in picatinny-style rail allows for the mounting of an optic for precision shooting at longer ranges. The rifle features a light, crisp trigger pull, button-rifled barrel, and a threaded muzzle that allows for the use of a suppressor or other muzzle device.
The T/CR22 rifle is compatible with most aftermarket 10/22® accessories, and its modular design features a rugged, lightweight Magpul® co-branded composite stock.
- M-Lok® slots under forend area allow accessory mounting
- Last shot bolt hold-open when using factory magazine
- Fully machined 6061 aluminum receiver
- Fully machined stainless steel bolt
- Large bolt handle provides easy cycling action
- Crisp trigger
- Button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy – 1:15? twist
- Easy-to-use push-button safety
- Detachable (10 round) rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and provides smooth feeding
- Built-in picatinny rail for easy mounting of optic
- Molded-in sling swivel studs
- Threaded muzzle for mounting muzzle devices
- Adjustable peep sight and front sight with fiber optic insert
- Cleaning from the breech end is possible after field stripping the rifle
- Compatible with most aftermarket 10/22® parts and accessories
- Manufacturer: Thompson Center
- Model: TCR-22 Realtree Edge
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 17″
- Overall Length: 35″
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4″
- Twist Rate: 1:15″
- Magazine: 10 Round Detachable Magazine
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Stock Finish: Realtree Edge
There are no reviews yet.